1. Position : Sales Admin Coordinator
Job Responsibilities: –
- Responsible for customer’s order processing, issue DO & Invoice, transportation arrangement and follow up on delivery status.
- General administrative support for Sales and Operation team.
- To handle customer enquiries through phone calls, emails and fax.
- To monitor customer’s debt status and alert sales person before order processing and delivery.
- Responsible for stock return process.
- To update and maintain proper stock record in system and excel.
- To verify transportation charges.
- Organize and maintain proper filing system.
- To carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Business Administrative / Economics or any related field.
- At least 1 year of sales administrative experience.
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
- Familiar with UBS Billing & Inventory software would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak and write in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Positive attitude, pro-active approach, possesses good leadership quality and a team player.
- Careful and meticulous with strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to start work immediately will be added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam – 5.5 working days for the position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and training will be provided.
2. Position: Account Assistant / Executive
- Account Receivable:
- Update collection into system, bank in & filing.
- Prepare monthly AR report i.e.: Statement of Accounts & Debtor Aging.
- Monitoring aged debtors-inactive in system.
- Liaise with customer for their payment status.
- Prepare ad-hoc AR report assigned by superior.
- Liaise with salesmen if collections not tally with system.
- Account Payable:
- Update purchase & expenses invoices into system & filing.
- Filing of payment vouchers.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting activities.
- Ensure proper and systematic filling of account related documents.
- Possess Diploma in Accounting / LCCI qualification or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese (preferable).
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and UBS accounting software.
- Ability to interact with all level of people in the company.
- Must be a team player, responsible, meticulous & well organized.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam with 5 working days.
- Able to start work immediately or short notice is an added advantage.
3. STORE ASSISTANT
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Positive attitude, team player, committed, meticulous and responsible.
- Must be self-driven, independent and results oriented.
- Dynamic and motivated with strong ability to develop.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with wide range of people.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to undertake assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Software, including Excel and Words.
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice are highly preferable.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Ensure the goods receive from the supplier in the correct quantity and specification.
- Responsible daily/for receiving, packing and checking of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Check and monitoring stock level of consumable stock items.
- Monitor stock movement and keep record of stock items.
- Handle daily duties, dispatch and receiving activities.
- Process consignment return from sales team and customers.
- Assist to cut sample for Marketing Department.
- Assist in goods delivery as and when required.
- Keep track of inventory and inform the superior when new stock needs to be ordered.
- Practice good housekeeping by ensuring goods is stored neatly.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in a safe condition.
- Ensure the store area is clean and orderly.
- To perform other job functions deemed necessary by Management.
Or contact 03-51227088 (Melleissa / Peter) for interview arrangement.