Position: Account Assistant / Executive
- Account Receivable:
- Update collection into system, bank in & filing.
- Prepare monthly AR report i.e.: Statement of Accounts & Debtor Aging.
- Monitoring aged debtors-inactive in system.
- Liaise with customer for their payment status.
- Prepare ad-hoc AR report assigned by superior.
- Liaise with salesmen if collections not tally with system.
- Account Payable:
- Update purchase & expenses invoices into system & filing.
- Filing of payment vouchers.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting activities.
- Ensure proper and systematic filling of account related documents.
- Possess Diploma in Accounting / LCCI qualification or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese (preferable).
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and UBS accounting software.
- Ability to interact with all level of people in the company.
- Must be a team player, responsible, meticulous & well organized.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam with 5 working days.
- Able to start work immediately or short notice is an added advantage.
Or contact 03-51227088 (Melleissa / Ms Tan) for interview arrangement.